Impact Acoustics Pro-Audio Cables are made from twisted pair audio cable under an aluminum foil for maximum shielding from noise. High flexibility, 7mm PVC jacket reduces the risk of cables kinking and damaging the conductors. Bright nickel plating on solid brass XLR connectors resists wear from reconfiguring and moving equipment from one venue to another. Gold plated brass RCA connectors provide maximum signal transfer while eliminating oxidation. Spring strain relief on the RCA plug and a chuck strain relief inside the XLR reduce the effects of age on the solder joints and contacts.
- 22AWG Twisted Pair construction
- Foil shield and 60% copper braid
- Nickel plated brass XLR connector
- Gold palated brass RCA connector
- Connect tape decks, CD/DVD players to mixing consoles and amplifiers