HomeAvCables Plenum Hi-Resolution RG59 Dual Shield BNC To BNC Video Cables are the right choice for connecting your VCR, DVD, TV and other video equipment. The coax conductor's copper braid shield helps reduce unwanted noise and distortion. BNC Coax Video Cables are used to connect the composite video signal on your A/V equipment.
- Connectors: BNC Male to BNC Male Crimp Style
- Gold Center Pin ensures long-lasting, corrosion-free connections
- High-quality 75ohm copper braid + foil shielded coax wire reduces unwanted noise and distortion
- Links the composite BNC-type video signal from your VCR, camcorder, TV or any other video-based component with BNC-type connectors
- We do our best to keep these in stock however sometimes it takes 1-3 days for assembly
- Please call for lead time 877-532-2253