HomeAvCables Bi-Directional S-Video to RCA Interconnect cables convert composite RCA to S-Video or vice-versa without the expense of high priced active converters. Individually shielded low-loss dual 75ohm oxygen-free copper wire and Teflon® insulation delivers the most accurate picture, resolution and color. The Y/C signal separation circuitry provides a bright, crisp picture from DVD, VCD, laser disc, VCR, camcorder, multimedia PC and more. Shielding provides two 80%+ OFC copper braids, which protects against unwanted noise and interference. Connectors are 24K gold-plated to ensure long lasting connections free from corrosion. The connectors attach to a flexible PVC jacket allowing for easy installation and identification. In addition to fitting standard S-Video jacks, the precision-engineered bi-directional cables fit both 7-pin and 4-pin jacks on desktops and notebooks with a TV out jack.
- Connectors: 4-pin Male to RCA Male
- Convert from composite RCA to S-Video or vice-versa
- Oxygen-free copper center conductor delivers optimal signal transfer
- Gold Plated RCA connector provides cable matched 75-ohm impendance
- Ultra flexible PVC jacket for easy installation
- NTSC and PAL compatible